Most Recent Articles
Christian Martial Arts
Martial Arts Equipment
Volume 5: Muk-Yan-Chong
The Wooden Dummy Curriculum of Wing Chun Kuen
Official Training Curriculum
of the Arizona Wing Chun Association
Volume 5: Muk-Yan-Chong is currently under production with a planned release of 2Q 2014. Like Volume 4: Biu-Tze, it is being filmed entirely in hi-def format with multiple angles for crisp, clear training, plus superb 10 mega pixel photos.
About This Publication
Volume 5: Muk-Yan-Chong is a unique phase of Wing Chun training in which a training aid fashioned from wood is utilized to emulate an opponent. This inanimate object creates a variety of positive attributes to our training, including developing short-range explosive power, working within confined distances, uniting the upper and lower bodies for a sound structure, and overcoming rebound.
- Narrated full and slow-motion videos for real-time wooden dummy training.
- Full-color photos of the COMPLETE Muk-Yan-Chong form.
- 3-step training drills for learning all of the wooden dummy applications.
- In-depth text descriptions and discussions of Muk-Yan-Chong’s keypoints.
- Step-by-step lesson plans for all eight sections.
- A testing phase at each section to gauge your progress and comprehension.
Get ready for some great training, because when Volume 5: Muk-Yan-Chong is released, your Wing Chun will become brand new all over again. This is by far the most in-depth training workbook we have ever created, not to mention the most voluminous. It will surely set the standard for all wooden dummy curriculums so check our weblog for the latest news when we get closer to a release date.