Most Recent Articles
Christian Martial Arts
Volume 4: Biu-Tze
Wing Chun’s “Thrusting-Fingers Form”
Official Training Curriculum
of the Arizona Wing Chun Association
Volume 4: Biu-Tze is currently under production with a planned release of late 3Q 2012. It will also be the first workbook in the eBook Training Series that is being filmed entirely in hi-def format. In addition to in-depth text and training, you will have better quality videos in the crisp, clear hi-def format, as well as superb 10 mega pixel format for every photo.
In short, Volume 4 will become the standard of what all Wing Chun media should be, and what you will begin seeing AWCA media being transitioned to.
To stay updated on what is happening with the development of Volume 4, click here
About This Publication
Volume 4: Biu-Tze is Wing Chun’s third empty-hand form. And in keeping with the scope of the eBook Training Series, Volume 4 includes all of the features you are used to seeing in previous volumes for progressive learning of this unique skill set.
- Narrated Full and Slow-Motion Videos For Real-Time Biu-Tze Training
- The Complete Biu-Tze form
- 3-Step Training Drills For All Of Biu-Tze’s Applications
- In-Depth Text Descriptions And Discussions To Bring Out The Keypoints Of Biu-Tze Training
- Step-By-Step Lesson Plans For All Three Sections
- A Testing Phase At Each Section To Gauge Your Progress And Comprehension
When available, Volume 4: Biu-Tze will continue your Wing Chun journey through the eBook Training Series, as well as answering many questions that a lot of practitioners have concerning this unique curriculum. I hope you will join us as we push forward in examining this exciting art. I am working diligently to bring it to you just as quickly as possible, so stay tuned for its release. It will be worth the wait!