Click here to view Guidelines of Use. And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Most Recent Articles
- What’s Happening at the AWCA
- 2013 West Coast Training Camp
- GSP Touchfit for iPhone
- Progress and Updates
- Lose It App Is A Contender
- Move Completed and Gym Buildout Underway
- DAP 4.4.3 Is Now Out Of Beta
- Work Continues and the New Gym is Almost Ready
- eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- Merry Christmas
Most Recent Comments
- awca on eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- GM Dave Spangler KU-DAN on eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- monk64 on Update on Kindle Availability for AWCA ETS Workbooks
EmptyMindFilms.com releases a new edition to their catalog called “Wing Chun: A Documentary”
In class yesterday, a student told me about a new Wing Chun documentary on a site called Empty Mind Films. After seeing the trailer, I definitely wanted to pass this along because it looks to be very interesting.
Rather than a training video, it is a 75-minute guided tour of Wing Chun schools and interviews with respected and well-known masters.
From their site:
“Cutting through the hype and the myths to explore Wing Chun in the schools of Hong Kong and ask ‘is this the most effective martial art in the world?’ For the first time, a unique and practical documentary that takes you on a guided tour of Hong Kong to experience the best of Wing Chun training in it’s most authentic setting.”
The trailer video looks interesting, especially since there are multiple instructors vs. one school only. A few additional clips are starting to reach YouTube, too, and word is beginning to spread.
Priced at $19.95 and being approximately 80 minutes, I am looking forward to it. After it arrives I will post a review, but in the meantime head over to EmptyMindFilms.com and check it out for yourself.
About the Author – Phil Bradley
Phil Bradley is the founder and head instructor of the Arizona Wing Chun Association, Peoria, Arizona USA. Training since 1985 and teaching since 1993, Phil has worked with a variety of well-known instructors and masters. He is currently an Instructor Level 4 with the AWCA.