Click here to view Guidelines of Use. And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Most Recent Articles
- 2013 West Coast Training Camp
- GSP Touchfit for iPhone
- Progress and Updates
- Lose It App Is A Contender
- Move Completed and Gym Buildout Underway
- DAP 4.4.3 Is Now Out Of Beta
- Work Continues and the New Gym is Almost Ready
- eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- Merry Christmas
- eBooks To Be Made Available In Online Format
Most Recent Comments
- awca on eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- GM Dave Spangler KU-DAN on eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- monk64 on Update on Kindle Availability for AWCA ETS Workbooks
Guidelines for Use
The AWCA is happy to provide a forum for comments and discussion of Wing Chun. So first, make sure you SUBSCRIBE NOW! Naturally it is free, but subscribing will also gain you access to subscriber-only articles once those begin coming out in the near future.
Now for the guidelines.
Our blog guidelines are simple and direct:
- Keep it clean. Profanity will not be tolerated. If you disagree with someone, by all means feel free to voice your own opinion; however, do not forget courtesy.
- Keep it civil. Continuous posting of disrespectful comments will result in you being asked to cease. If you do not, your account will be subject to deletion.
- Stay on topic.
- Be responsible. Do not post media that belongs to others without the proper permission from the copyright holder. AWCA media is not licensed nor permitted to be posted to any other site or project.
- Suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.
AWCAOnline’s blog is open for comments by all lineages/families of Wing Chun/Ving Tsun/Wing Tsun. There are very few guidelines, but those that do exist are to be adhered to.
AWCAOnline.com reserves the right to remove any image, video, post, comment, or message that may be perceived as problematic, inflammatory, libel in nature, or violates the media rights of others.
AWCAOnline.com and all employees, sponsors, and associates are not liable for any comments posted on this site by any outside party nor any content on websites linked to or from AWCAOnline.com
By posting on this website, you agree to adhere to these stipulations and agree to hold AWCA employees, sponsors, and associates free from any and all liability in any context.
That’s it. Basic but important stuff. We all love forums since we learn a great deal, and even though the weblog is focused on Wing Chun, it is also open to non-Wing Chun arts.
So have fun and feel free to get involved by SUBSCRIBING NOW.
About the Author – Phil Bradley
Phil Bradley is the founder and head instructor of the Arizona Wing Chun Association, Peoria, Arizona USA. Training since 1985 and teaching since 1993, Phil has worked with a variety of well-known instructors and masters. He is currently an Instructor Level 4 with the AWCA.