Click here to view Guidelines of Use. And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Most Recent Articles
- 2013 West Coast Training Camp
- GSP Touchfit for iPhone
- Progress and Updates
- Lose It App Is A Contender
- Move Completed and Gym Buildout Underway
- DAP 4.4.3 Is Now Out Of Beta
- Work Continues and the New Gym is Almost Ready
- eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- Merry Christmas
- eBooks To Be Made Available In Online Format
Most Recent Comments
- awca on eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- GM Dave Spangler KU-DAN on eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- monk64 on Update on Kindle Availability for AWCA ETS Workbooks
By popular demand, plans are underway to make AWCA eBooks available in print format
Due to popular demand, I am beginning work on making all eBooks available in a printed format. All eBooks will remain available for download with their accompanying videos, but there will also be an option to purchase the printed book format, too.
Our eBooks are very popular world-wide but there are some who have voiced their preference to have a pre-printed book available, too. Enough of you have asked for printed manuals vs. solely the eBooks, so because of that, I know it will be worth the effort to make it available for you.
The outlines have already been created and once the DLP and Volume 4: Biu-Tze currently have priority and it is important to get those finished up first. After that, I will convert all eBooks to a printed format and make them available as options on the eBook pages.
About the Author – Phil Bradley
Phil Bradley is the founder and head instructor of the Arizona Wing Chun Association, Peoria, Arizona USA. Training since 1985 and teaching since 1993, Phil has worked with a variety of well-known instructors and masters. He is currently an Instructor Level 4 with the AWCA.