Click here to view Guidelines of Use. And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Most Recent Articles
- 2013 West Coast Training Camp
- GSP Touchfit for iPhone
- Progress and Updates
- Lose It App Is A Contender
- Move Completed and Gym Buildout Underway
- DAP 4.4.3 Is Now Out Of Beta
- Work Continues and the New Gym is Almost Ready
- eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- Merry Christmas
- eBooks To Be Made Available In Online Format
Most Recent Comments
- awca on eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- GM Dave Spangler KU-DAN on eBooks To Be Moved To An Online Format
- monk64 on Update on Kindle Availability for AWCA ETS Workbooks
More videos available for Student Grade 1
More videos were just uploaded to the secured SG01 online training section and all members notified.
AWCA members – Please let me know if you encounter any problems with viewing, downloading, etc. All videos are now in MP4 format for better video and audio quality (vs the previous test WMV videos). While online viewing works well, it “does” take a bit longer to load into a new window. Therefore, I recommend downloading for offline viewing to speed things up.
Most everything has been filmed and is currently being edited; however, with the camp coming up, it will be a couple more weeks before everything is out there. In the meantime, I am creating another month of DVDs for shipping so hopefully we will very soon be out of the DVD format and going strictly online.
About the Author – Phil Bradley
Phil Bradley is the founder and head instructor of the Arizona Wing Chun Association, Peoria, Arizona USA. Training since 1985 and teaching since 1993, Phil has worked with a variety of well-known instructors and masters. He is currently an Instructor Level 4 with the AWCA.