Click here to view Guidelines of Use. And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Most Recent Articles
Most Recent Comments
The AWCA Distance Learning Program is now online again and in our new online format!
Our AWCA Distance Learning Program is now available again, and you can read more about it here. Being available since 2003 (VHS) and moving to DVD in 2008, we have just finished moving the program to a full online environment.
Our Distance Learning Program is unlike any other program currently available. Some are good, some not so good. But what sets us apart from everyone else is that:
- We have been providing online training programs and eBooks since 2003.
- We remain current in today’s growing distance learning architecture.
- We consult with professionally-certified distance educators for feedback and program guidance.
- Our curriculum is progressive and rank-by-rank vs. a hodge-podge of materials thrown together.
- We have worked with over 800 members world-wide in reaching their goals of training.
- We have a real gym with real members and continue to push your training as far as it can go.
If you are tired of searching the Internet for resources and want to learn real Wing Chun Kuen, then the AWCA’s Distance Learning Program is what you have been looking for.
About the Author – Phil Bradley
Phil Bradley is the founder and head instructor of the Arizona Wing Chun Association, Peoria, Arizona USA. Training since 1985 and teaching since 1993, Phil has worked with a variety of well-known instructors and masters. He is currently an Instructor Level 4 with the AWCA, as well as an IT professional and freelance technical writer. He has written numerous books and articles on Wing Chun, as well as major operational standards for the health, fitness, and corporate security professions. Phil is married, has three daughters, one dog, and a parrot that likes to answer the phone.